Wednesday, January 21, 2009

?????

Am I the only person who is not buying all of this crap?! What a bunch of sheep! I tried so hard to be supportive and patriotic while watching the inauguration, but now I'm pissed. I would like to inform the world that less than 10% of those morons at the inauguration actually voted for or supported Obama based upon policy. The rest are a bunch of idiots that have blindly followed the pied piper to Washington DC. The news media does nothing but perpetuate the ridiculous notion that Barak Hussein Obama is the messiah. I am sick of seeing his face and he hasn't even been the president for 24 hours. This will be a long four years for me.

I still hope that Obama succeeds as president because the future of our great country depends on it. I will continue to pray for him and our country. BUT I just can't see how he can do anything productive based upon his political ideals. I am a conservative! I don't want big government! I want less taxes! I want a strong military and national defense! I want secure borders! I want to drill for oil domestically! I want free market capitalism! I don't want the government to take my money and give it to the irresponsible! I don't want the government to tell me what kind of car to drive or what kind of light bulbs to put in my house! I don't give a crap about my carbon footprint! I'll tell you where I'll put my foot! In the mouth of the next uninformed dim witted intellectually vacant zombie that repeats the idiot's mantra of "change".
THIS IS WHY OBAMA IS PRESIDENT - WATCH THIS VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

2 comments:

Teri said...

Wow Sam.. simma down! This was a very intense post and should have started with a warning, lol.

Teri said...

Forgot to say the video was pretty funny, I don't think she really thinks that, do you? Maybe it came out wrong, she can't honestly think she doesn't have to worry about paying her mortgage? That's crazy! She was hopefully just caught up in the moment and maybe if given a chance to explain herself she could have elaborated on what she meant..let's just hope. Otherwise she is in for rude awakening. =(