Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good for you Obama

HEADLINE - "Obama's Rev. Warren Inaugural Pick Sparks Gay Fury
The president-elect's selection of Rev. Rick Warren draws fierce responses from gay and liberal groups."(foxnews.com)

I'm sure that I won't say this much in the next four years but I am happy to say, "Good job Obama!" What a wonderful pick for inauguration day. A real man of God has the opportunity to speak to and pray with millions. This is just what our country needs. I didn't plan on paying much attention to Obama's coronation but I have to watch now.

Secondly, what the heck does Obama's inauguration have to do with gay rights? NOTHING! The apparent "outrage" against Rick Warren is because he supported the California amendment against gay marriage. So what, so did over seven million California voters. This just shows the idiotic hypersensitivity of the extreme left. People do not agree with you - GET OVER IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam, your posts always crack me up! And love how you refer to your followers, by the way :)