Friday, March 13, 2009

It's all about the little things

I parked next to a very dirty car the other day. I noticed that someone took the liberty of writing a message on the hood with their finger. It proudly said, "I wish my girlfriend was this dirty". Awesome.......... Much better than "wash me".


In another matter of grave importance. I saw a bird attacking its reflection in a chrome car bumper today. Very nice.


Apparently the legendary Chupacabra has been found. Also very good news, maybe we can ask it where bigfoot and the easter bunny are.


Congratulations if you are still reading this.


At least we are having a better day than this guy----DRIVER WAKES UP IN A COFFIN: Croatian motorist who crashed through an undertakers' window woke up to find himself in an open coffin.

No comments: