Sunday, November 9, 2008

Post Election

I agree with about 5% of Obama's policies BUT I will not be like the left. I will not hate the president of the United States for 4 or maybe 8 years because of pure spite. I love my country and I respect the office of the president. Obama is an inexpiriencd political ameture who simply got millions of uninformed americans to drink his super sugary Kool-aid because he can be articulate when he is staring at a teleprompter. BUT he has been elected and I want this country to continue to be the greatest country in the world. I will support the president and will not tear him down at every chance like those who tried to deamonize president Bush. When Obama works toward advancing my political values I will support him, eventhough I rarely expect this to happen. When Obama works toward advancing destructive or ignorant policies for this counrty, I will be the voice of repectful opposition.

Enjoy my hubris
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

1 comment:

Teri said...

My oh my... look at you blogging. What has happened to us my love, we have turned tech savvy and very nerdy all at the same time. I think you are so amazing and I am very thankful that you follow politics so I don't have to. ha ha! Hopefully we won't disagree too much on your rants but no promises... ya know I did have 6 circles on my voter thing. Love you!