Tuesday, June 23, 2009

proud to be a nerd


I will be attending the 12:01 am showing of Transformers 2 tonight. Yes, I am a dork. I am all about nostalgia, and the transformers are all 80's. I have the movie from somewhere around 1985 on DVD and have the soundtrack on my i-pod. I also have all four seasons of the series on DVD.

The brand has evolved over the years and I have pretty much ignored all of the repackaging and reworking of the series. However, when the live action movie came out a few years ago I had to go see it. I enjoyed the movie, but like a true nerd I was angry that some of the characters and plot lines did not hold true to the original series. I am sure that the sequel will be a great movie overall, just like the first. I do expect that I will be impressed at times and completely pissed off at others.

Here's to the 80's!
"Till all are one"

No comments: